Plump up your lips or smooth out lines with Juvederm Ultra XC®. This hyaluronic acid filler adds volume to the skin, leaving you with a natural-looking result that can last up to a year.
Juvederm Ultra XC
Juvederm Ultra Plus XC
Get more lift and volume with Juvederm Ultra Plus XC®. This dermal filler is ideal for deeper wrinkles and folds, providing a more dramatic improvement in your appearance.
Restore volume to your cheeks with Juvederm Voluma XC®. This filler is designed to lift and contour the cheeks, giving you a more youthful and rejuvenated look that can last up to two years.
Enhance your lips or smooth out fine lines around the mouth with Juvederm Volbella XC®. This filler is specially formulated for use in the delicate areas around the mouth and can last up to a year.
Smooth out moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds with Juvederm Vollure XC®. This versatile filler can provide natural-looking results that last up to 18 months.
What you need to know about Dermal-Fillers
The Juvederm family consists of several dermal-fillers that do everything from lift, fill, to volumnize.
01. When will I see the effects of dermal-fillers?
The effects of dermal fillers are usually visible immediately after the treatment, but it can take a few days for any swelling or bruising to subside and the full results to be seen.
02. How long do dermal-fillers last?
The duration of dermal fillers varies depending on the type of filler used, the area of treatment, and individual factors such as metabolism and lifestyle. Your provider can give you a better idea of how long the results will last based on the specific filler used and the area being treated.
03. What should I expect the day of the treatment?
- On the day of your dermal filler treatment, you can expect to have a consultation with your provider to discuss your goals and preferences.
- The treatment itself usually takes less than an hour and involves injecting the filler into the targeted areas. You may experience some mild discomfort, but topical anesthetics can be used to minimize any pain or discomfort.
- After the treatment, you may experience some swelling, redness, or bruising, which typically subsides within a few days. Your provider will provide you with aftercare instructions to help you minimize any side effects and ensure the best possible results.