Be a model for our nurses-in-training and receive a discount of up to 50% off (or more) on treatments like Botox, Juvederm, and more!
What’s a Training Model?
A training model is a qualified individual who is willing to participate and receive treatment by a registered nurse-in-training.
All training sessions are heavily supervised by a licensed physician, nurse practitioner, or registered nurse.
Will I receive a discount?
Yes! If you qualify to become a training model, then you will receive a substantial discount of up to 50% off or more on your treatment.
What can I expect?
- You will need a pre-qualifying appointment with our medical staff to ensure medical clearance.
You will be treated by an experienced trainer or provider.
- Treatment will take place in a training environment. Meaning that there will be other people in the treatment room. Video and photos may be taken of the procedure and your consent to use the photos for training or marketing purposes is required.
- You may need to stay for the entire duration of the training, even after you receive treatment.
- You may be asked to return for a follow-up appointment so that our medical staff may see the progress and make further assessments. Additional video and photos may be taken post treatment.
What types of treatments can I get for being a training model?
- Botox injection
- Juvederm, Vollure, Voluma, Volbella injection
- Tattoo Removal with PicoWay® Laser
- Microneedling Treatment with SkinPen®
Thank you for your interest. If qualified, we will contact you for the next available opportunity.