Prolase is reopening June 1st, 2020. Please call us for appointments: (818) 507-0909
Dear Valued Clients,
We are pleased to announce that Prolase is reopening its locations as of June 1st! We hope that you have all stayed safe and healthy during this time. As some of you may already know, Prolase is not just your next door medspa nor, is it a beauty salon. We are a medical facility, 100% owned and operated by a board certified physician. As such, we have always taken patient care very seriously. Our doctor administers treatments and is available to patients and staff when needed. We use medical grade sanitation products for cleaning in between each and every patient and will continue to do so. We have been working hard over the last few months with additional cleaning and safety protocols. Please, see below:
- We have staggered appointments with reduced patient capacity to less than half.
- We have installed new variable speed Industrial strength air ventilation exhaust systems into each treatment room.
- The total clinic surface area and common areas have been disinfected with EPA approved spray solution through a certified company. This will continue per recommended schedule.
- Large time blocks have been inserted between each appointment to allow for social distancing, sanitation, hand washing and disinfection of surface/contact areas.
- Plexiglass guards have been installed at each front desk location.
- Contactless payment method is being offered to every patient
- One time use medical grade eye shields are available for purchase for all laser treatments
- Consent forms and paperwork will be emailed to our patients to fill out at home prior to their appointment
- All employees have been tested for Covid-19 prior to their return to work
- Per California state ordinance, all patients are required to wear masks to enter the office.
We are deeply committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our patients and employees. Please feel free to contact us for any questions. We cannot wait to see you all again soon!
As we are preparing to re-open our doors for business, we are accepting appointments for June and are available by phone, Monday-Friday from 11AM -4PM, to assist you with your booking: (818) 507-0909
Dear Valued Clients,
Although we were hoping to open our doors early May, we find that the impact of COVID-19 will keep us temporary closed until further notice. Our online store will remain open and features exclusive deals to purchase now and use later. For help with your appointment, please call and leave a detailed message: (818) 507-0909.
Dear Valued Clients,
We hope that you are all safe and well. In compliance with California’s Safer At Home order, our offices will remain closed until May 1st.
If you have an appointment scheduled for the month of April, we will be contacting you towards the end of the month to reschedule your appointment. Please don’t worry if your appointment date passes and you have not been contacted. We will get to all appointments.
Stay home. Stay safe. Be well. We are in this together!
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
In doing our part to slow the spread of COVID-19, our physical locations have temporarily closed as of March 18, 2020. However our online store will remain open.
For online voucher purchases: To ensure you have time to redeem your online deal, we have extended the expiration to 1 year from the purchase date. And, any previous online purchases will automatically be honored until January 2021.
When you shop Prolase online, you are helping to support our business and employees during this downturn. In addition, we are donating a portion of the proceeds to the Coronavirus Response Fund.
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty.
We look forward to serving you in the near future.
Noticed posted 3/18/2020
There is no higher priority than the health and well-being of our employees and customers. With the growing concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are temporarily closing both our Glendale and Sherman Oaks locations effective 3/18/2020. All appointments will be rescheduled for a future date. For assistance, please call and leave a detailed message with your name and phone number and we’ll get back to you shortly: (818) 507-0909